Information you may find surprising
- One in five kids lives below the federal poverty level. The federal government considers a family "poor" if the annual income is $24,300 or less for a household of four people.
- EBT cards can’t be used for: Soap, vitamins, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, tampons, diapers etc. These are considered “LUXURY” items.
- Fresh fruit and veggie are rare in their homes.
- We have supported over 3300 children and 790 adults to date.
- We have supplied over 225 beds, including bedding to children who were sleeping on the floor.
- We help to support children and families from Brighton Center, Family Promise, The Salvation Army, Hosea House, Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services and all local school systems.